B&O PLAY presented two new flagship headphones with the introduction of Beoplay H8i and Beoplay H9i. These two headphones bring forward a thoughtful infusion of new features to complement the way we live with sound, new streamlined aesthetics and the latest Bang & Olufsen Signature Sound designed to overwhelm you with precision, power, and detail.
Comfortable and supreme listening experience
The wireless Beoplay H9i comes with an over-ear wearing style and is crafted in luxurious materials. The headband has a solid and lightweight aluminium frame covered with stitched cowhide leather, anodized aluminium ear cups and underneath the soft lambskin ear cushion is adaptive memory foam that adapts to the shape and curve of the ear for supreme comfort and breathability. The new Beoplay H9i brings:
- Enhanced Design – Beoplay H9i comes with an even slimmer ear cushion design, reshaped anodized mono arm and enlarged aluminium discs with mesmerizing touch control to give the headphones an even more elegant appearance. Moreover, the ANC microphone grill on the housing has been upgraded for a cleaner design expression, and the battery removal solution is more secure with the removal of the aluminium disc from the left ear cup.
- Improved ANC – The hybrid Active Noise Cancellation in Beoplay H9i has been improved to perform better between 300-800Hz meaning that the cancellation of human voices will be more effective.
- Improved sound – We have introduced a bass port that ensures optimal and more powerful bass.
- Transparency Mode – With just one quick gesture, you can turn off the music and the ANC at the same time listen to your surroundings.
- Proximity sensor – A smart feature that automatically pauses your music or video streaming, when you remove the headphones. When you put the headphones back on, the music or video starts playing again.
- Dual device connectivity – Pair your headphones to two devices at the same time, so you don’t have to disconnect from one device to connect to the other.
- Increased playtime and call quality – Due to a more optimal circuit design, we have been able to achieve better performance with up to 18 hours – four hours extra playtime from Beoplay H9. Also, we have added an additional microphone dedicated to improving voice quality.
Personalizing your experience with Beoplay App
With Beoplay H9i you can fine tune your listening experience by using Beoplay App for Android, iPhone and Apple Watch. You can adjust the tonality and sound staging with the intuitive B&O PLAY ToneTouch, choose between a variety of sound profiles specifically for Beoplay H8i and Beoplay H9i to match different types of activities such as working out, commuting or listening to podcasts and you can activate Transparency Mode.
Pricing and availability
Beoplay H9i will be available in Bang & Olufsen stores, online and select third-party retailers beginning 25 January 2018. The launch in Natural and Black and will be available for a suggested retail price of 499 USD/EUR for Beoplay H9i. Included with the headphones is a cotton carrying bag, a 1.25m USB-C charging cable and an audio cable.
Visit the Beoplay website.