HiFiBerry is putting a new lease of life into vintage B&O speakers, upgrading them with wireless capabilities, utilising the latest in open source technology. Re-create empowers people to play with our classical products in order to demonstrate that sound is timeless and DIY can be more than just fun. This is their first outcome for the Beocreate product line which allows for creative exploration in regards to how we experience music.
- The DSP board works as a standalone (digital in/4 channel out) or also as a digital audio player when paired with the Raspberry Pi.
- When used with the Raspberry Pi, the user can utilise any software of their given choice.
- The board contains a TOSLink input and output.
- It supplies you with a powerful digital signal processor that can be directly programmed by the user from any PC using Analog Devices SigmaStudio.
- It facilitates wireless DSP programming (Ethernet, WiFi).
- It also offers a 4-channel 24bit/192kHz DAC and a 4-channel amplifier (2x30W + 2x60W). Power is supplied by a single external 12-24V source.
Visit the HiFiBerry website.