The German audio company Cayin Audio Distribution GmbH has presented a new network player called iDAP-6. It is a relatively compact device with a width of 24 centimeters. Music signal comes in via LAN, Wi-Fi, USB, an inserted SD card or bluetooth. The iDAP-6 can also send a signal via Bluetooth, so that you can listen to a wireless headset for example. The iDAP-6 has only digital outputs. Use of a DA converter is mandatory, except when using a bluetooth headset.
Cayin iDAP-6 features
- Desktop network player that can supports all common digital file formats: DFF, DSF, SACD-ISO, FLAC, ALAC, WAV, APE
- PCM supports upto 32Bit/384kHz, DSD supports upto DSD256 with I2S, upto DoP128 with USB and DoP64 on other digital interface
- Comprehensive digital output options: USB, I2S, AES/EBU, Coaxial, Optical.
- Support file sharing through Ethernet or WiFi connection, can communicate with large variety of networked devices through Samba, DLNA and Airplay
- Can plug in SD card (upto 256GB) and USB storage (upto 2TB) directly
- Transmit or receive through dual Bluetooth v4.1, support Bluetooth remote control profile.
- Multi-lingua custom designed UI through 3.95” AMOLED screen, display Album Art, music information and control menu in a clear and effective presentation.
Visit the Cayin website.