With the Onkyo TX-NR686 and its high-current Dynamic Audio Amplification driving your surround system to THX Certified Select™ cinema reference levels, you can transport your audience to the heart of the movie. DTS:X® and Dolby Atmos® soundtracks complement the latest in 4K HDR video via HDMI® pass-through supporting 4K/60p, Dolby Vision™, HDR10, HLG, and the BT.2020 color standard. Now with cross-compatible 3D audio upmixing solutions from Dolby Surround and DTS Neural:X®, you can enjoy regular multichannel movies with spatially immersive sound. Cast music from mobiles to the receiver and other compatible systems in your home over Chromecast built-in, DTS Play-Fi®, or FlareConnect™ wireless multi-room platforms. AirPlay and Bluetooth® technology are also on board. Enjoy built-in streaming services as well Hi-Res Audio via network and USB, all with the dynamic and emotional sound only an Onkyo can deliver.
- THX® Certified Select™ cinema reference sound
- Supports 5.2.2-channel Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X® playback
- 165 W per channel
- HDMI® 7 in (1 front*1) / Main Out, and Sub Out*2 supporting 4K/60 Hz, HDR10, HLG, Dolby Vision™, BT.2020, and HDCP 2.2 pass-through
- Dynamic Audio Amplification with 4-ohm speaker-driving capability
- 384 kHz/32-bit DAC and VLSC™ filtering for superior clarity
- Supports Chromecast built-in and works with the Google Assistant
- Dual-band Wi-Fi®, DTS Play-Fi®, AirPlay, Amazon Music, Spotify®, TIDAL, Deezer, TuneIn*3
- FlareConnect™ wireless multi-room audio
Visit the Onkyo website.