Stenheim made with the new Alumine Three a compact format of their award-winning Alumine Five speaker, known for its exceptional quality. This way they create an even more accesible music experience for audiophiles and music lovers. Made in Switzerland, the new Alumine Three speaker is the product of many years of research and knowledge of audiophile technology.
Design and quality combined
The design also takes inspiration from the Alumine Five. Like its predecessor, it is an all-aluminium model and shares its core technical specifications, including extremely high efficiency. It can also be combined with high-quality bass amplifiers. However, the Alumine Three’s more compact housing sets it apart, enabling extremely high performance at a lower price point. Some manufacturers focus on the senses, others on technology. Stenheim’s approach combines the two because we understand the impact of physical constraints on subjective listening quality.
The Alumine Three adopts cutting-edge technology specifically for the benefit of musicians and music. It plunges you into the heart of music as if you’re listening to it live. Listen to the notes vibrate, detect every nuance of the voice, touch or bow movement and feel all of the musician’s feeling and emotion. The Alumine Three has been designed for you to bring music to life.
• 3 way floor standing speakers with 4 high efficiency transducers
• 2 x 8 inches woofers, 1 x 5 ¼ inches neodymium medium drivers,
1 x neodymium tweeter
• Massive aluminum cabinet with 3 independent chambers,
2 closed (medium & tweeter) and 1 with laminar flow front port
• Passive 3 ways crossover, using audiophile high grade components
• Frequency response : 32Hz to 35kHz
• Sensitivity : 93 dB, half space
• Power handling : 150 W RMS, 300 W peak
• Minimum recommended power : 10 W
• Nominal impedance : 8 ohms (minimum 5 ohms)
• Dim : H1050mm x W250mm x D330 mm
• Weight : around 70 Kg